Lead management system
Lead management system maximizes the sales opportunities. It helps small and medium enterprises to do follow-up marketing efficiently. Consistent follow up gives higher conversion rates. Lead management system helps systematic process of following up and minimizes physical interaction to run it.
- Add and manage new leads from website, telephone enquiry or direct enquiry. Leads details are captured directly from the website
- Classify leads into hot, warm and cold depending on follow up response. And decide the next action of plan for each such leads 3.Assign lead responsibility to employees or a team. This will prioritize their objectives.
- All follow up details can be attached to each lead with notes, comments or remarks 5.Create email and SMS templates and save them for future use. These templates are used to send follow up emails and messages to leads and prospects.
- Send follow up emails to leads and prospects. The number of follow up emails and messages will display on the leads and prospects account 7.All the pending enquiries and leads details can be used for future campaigns and promotions
- Manage, view, update lead status. Update lead feedback and remarks.
- Search lead or prospect information. Move lead or prospects details from one category to other category.
- Send bulk emails and SMS’s to all the active leads in the application 11.Send reminder follow up emails and messages to all the cold or inactive leads in the application 12.Categorize enquiries / leads on services requested and move them to the respective countries selection 13.Categorize enquiries / leads on services requested and move them to the respective countries selection.